Followers

Friday, September 1, 2023

Anything Goes September on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

Welcome to a new challenge on Die Cut Divas Challenge blog.  For this September, our challenge theme is: Anything Goes, and our sponsor is Elizabeth Craft Designs.  

The challenge winner will receive a $25 gift code to their store.

Here's my project:

On a white slimline card base I adhere a pattern paper panel.  Then I die cut the string of lights from Elizabeth Craft Design Planner Essentials 53 Half Tab Page with Christmas Lights using white cardstock.  I colored the bulbs with alcohol markers and applied glossy accent on top and let dry.

I gold heat embossed the sentiment on white cardstock, then cut into fish tail banner.  Glue onto card, then spritzed with gold Nuvo Sparkly Spray.  Lastly I glue the string of lights onto the card.

Hop over to Die Cut Divas and check out the rest of the beautiful inspiration projects and join in the challenge!  Remember to add die cut(s) or use your die cut machine to dry emboss on your project in order to qualify.

Supplies: 

Copic Markers
Touch Markers
Glossy Accent
Nuvo Sparkle Spray (Cream Gold)

5 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Really awesome Christmas card-I love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab slimline with the string of lights, Cindy!!

Arlene said...

Working on your Christmas cards, I see. Great idea and execution. Fantastic.

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Cindy. Love the slim line style

lichazul said...

Great Xmas card๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Happy day