Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Elizabeth Craft Designs Sparkle Mandala on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

It's my turn to share another September challenge inspiration on Die Cut Divas.  This month's theme is: Anything Goes. 

I have here a simple to do but looks complicated card.  😁


On a Brushed Pearl card panel, I glued two mandala gold foiled die cut and trimmed off excess.  Then I glue part of the excess on the card edges.  I adhere the Brushed Pearl panel onto a white card base.  And finally adhere the round die cut which has been gold heat embossed on the top.

Simple right?  But it looks so sparkly.

I hope you're inspired to play along our September Die Cut Divas challenge.  Winner would receive $25 gift code to the Elizabeth Craft Designs online store.




Supplies:

Versamark Watermark Ink
Gold embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a great day!

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy I cannot believe the clean cuts you get!! So perfect - which die cut machine do you use to achieve these results? Or do you have a trick or two?
Gorgeous card!
=]

Cindy C. said...

Hi Michelle, I use my good old Cuttlebug to die cut. For this particular I add a piece of 65 lb card stock as shine.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So elegant, Cindy - love the gold mandala over the card front!!

Dawn T said...

So elegant Cindy. What a stunner of a card

Arlene said...

WOW! That gold really makes the card pop. It's quite stunning!

lichazul said...

Beautiful card 🤩👏💐 congrats
Happy day