Followers

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Sep-09

 Hello,

I am sharing an art journaling layout inspired by a film, The Sound of Music.  Our Scrapbook Centrale FB page challenge theme this month is: Cinema/Films. 


The Sound of Music is the very first foreign movie I've ever saw.  

  I was quite young at that time, and I don't remember much of the event then, the only image that imprinted in my brain is Julia Andrews carrying her suitcase and guitar making her way to the Captain's house.  Of course I've watched this movie multiple times since then.  And it remains as one of my favorite movie at all times.

Here's the main supplies I used for my project:




Thanks so much for visiting me.  I wish a sweet day!


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Cindy. Great layout on your journal

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous panel for your journal, Cindy!

Arlene said...

Oh, this is marvelous!