Followers

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Birthday Shaker Card on Die Cut Divas

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.

Today I share an elegant and neutral birthday shaker card on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  


The sentiment is gold heat embossed on a vellum panel, then it's attached to a pattern paper frame die cut using My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics.  

Next I added foam adhesive all around the underside of the frame.  In the middle of a piece of black cardstock (trimmed to fit card base), I placed some gold and cream sequins, peeled off the backing of the foam adhesive, positioned and placed the frame over on top.  Then I attached the black panel (now with the shaker element) onto the white card base.

Actually this card came together rather quickly.  I hope you're inspired to create a birthday card or two, come over to Die Cut Divas and join in the challenge.  

Our sponsor this month is My Favorite Things.


Supplies:
Gold Embossing Powder
Verasamark Watermark Ink
Gold Sequins
Cream Sequins

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun shaker, Cindy - love the stacked patterned frame with the jumbo you in the sentiment!!

Arlene said...

I love it when a card comes together like that. Lovely card.