Followers

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

CAS Flower Challenge

 Hi,

It is always nice to use some extra pieces left over from another project to create a new one.  I have a left over stem of Lily of the Valley from my last project.  I die cut some leaves and colored with alcohol markers.  Then glue them onto a white card base that's been dry embossed with a cutting die.  I also cut the corners to add interest.  Added a sentiment strip et voila!


Challenges:

The Flower Challenge #82 - Clean & Simple



Supplies:

Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a lovely day!


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous coloring/shading on that lily of the valley stem, Cindy - perfect with the embossed frame behind!!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Cindy.

Viv said...

So beautiful Cindy, I love Lily of the Valley flowers too...so delicate. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

I Card Everyone said...

I spotted this gorgeous Lily of the Valley over in our gallery and had to stop by, Cindy! They are a forever memory from my childhood! What a fantastic die - you've brought them to life!
=] Michele

Cara said...

I love the embossed frame, it sets off the flower beautifully. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x