Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Creative Scrapbook Centrale Team Project 2023-Jul-11

Hi,

It's my turn to post on Creation Scrapbook Centrale FB page today, and I am sharing another 'Garden' theme project.  I am inspired by the herbs in my garden, particularly this pretty editable flower: Naturtium.

I have created a multi-layered 3D card.


I stamped and colored Hero Arts Hero Florals Nasturtium three times.  Die cut them with Flowering Nasturtium Frame Cut and glued them onto three panels.  Top layer die cut with Arch die, middle layer die cut with Arch die and adhered with trellis die cut, and the bottom layer was just ink blended.



Here's a photo of my Nasturtium in my garden.


Other challenges:

(The Nasturtium has such bright and sunny colors)




Main supplies used for my project are photographed below:



Thanks so much for visiting.  Have a lovely day!











5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Did you know Nasturtium flowers are edible, Cindy? But they're too pretty to eat!
Such a beautiful flower for your box card!
=]

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Cindy. Those Nasturtium are beautifully coloured.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love all your layers of Nasturtium, Cindy - so pretty with the trellis!

Karen L K said...

What a great looking card!

Kate Deignan said...

So pretty! Thanks for entering our challenge!