Followers

Friday, July 21, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Jul-21

 Hi,

I am sharing another garden theme project today on Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB page.  

My art journal page was inspired by a small event, a beautiful Red Admiral Butterfly came to visit while I was harvesting some vegetable and herbs from my garden.  Besides butterfly, some cute rabbit comes to visit often, and the camera shy Northern Cardinal makes special appearances once in a while.  These are the little happy moments I enjoy!


Besides supplies photographed below, I also used 49 And Market ARToptions Avesta rub-ons and laser cut elements on my journal page.




Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'd enjoy some happy little moments throughout the day!







3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a charming journal page with the herb grid, Cindy! Love the boots with flowers too!!

Dawn T said...

An incredible journal page Cindy. Love how you used all sorts of layers.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Cindy! It's butterfly season on our front porch! I'm so happy to see that you love butterflies [and those rascally rabbits] as I do!
Such a gorgeous card and I love your blue boots!
=]