Followers

Friday, February 5, 2021

Shutter Card on Die Cut Divas

 Hi everyone,


I am back with another fun fold card today on Die Cut Divas.  It is the very first time I made a shutter card, a tri-fold shutter card to be exact.  It took some time to complete, but it's so fun I'd put it on my "to do again" list.

I took images from multiple stamp sets to make this "shellebrate" scene.  First I cut and fold the card base from a 12 inch by 6 inch cream card stock.

Next on a same size pattern paper, I did some shadow stamping.


Then I cut up the background into pieces that fit each panel on the card base.  On separate white card stock I stamp and watercolored the various images, cut and adhere to the card, and added more shadow stampings.  The sentiment is white heat embossed.  This is a look when card is closed.


Our February challenge on Die Cut Divas is Fun Fold.  I hope I've inspired you to play along.  Check the details here.

Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China)
Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink (Wet Cement)
Hero Art Shadow Inks (Soft Granite, Soft Grey)
Ranger Archival Ink (Black Soot)
Versamark Watermark Ink
Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder


Thanks for much for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!





5 comments:

Lin said...

Wow! This turned out really nice, Cindy, so worth the time it took to create!

Betty said...

so pretty in the soft colors - and very cute fun fold!

Dawn T said...

This is fantastic card Cindy. I really love how you did this one.

fairyrocks said...

A moving shutter card! Beauty. The tiny mermaids are adorable too.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling mermaid scene in the fun fold, Cindy - just love it!!