Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Heart Trio

Happy Saturday everybody!!

I am popping in to share a card for a few challenges.

I got Tim's new ink Kitsch Flamingo and I was eager to play with it.  I dry embossed the card base and applied Kitsch Flamingo Distress Paint with my finger on the raised area.  I love how soft the color turned out.  

I distressed the pattern portion of the heart die cut and ribbon with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink.  The letters were die cut from a piece of watercolor paper that was tinted with the distress ink as well.  

Originally I wanted to make this card CAS, but I found so many beautiful inspirational elements on the DT's projects, I kept on adding and voila, this is how it turned out.


Challenges:

 Inspired By Challenge #160 - Krafty Love




Supplies:

Hero Arts Floral Hearts Stamp & Cut By Lia
Hero Arts So Sorry Stamp & Cut
Ranger Distress Ink (Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Vintage Photo)


Thanks for visiting me today.  Have a lovely day!





5 comments:

Kate said...

So many pretty details! Love this new pink, I can see how it would have been difficult to stop and glad you didn't!

Dawn T said...

such a delightful card. Love all the texture and the pink on the embossing.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your hearts on that embossed flourish, Cindy - so gorgeous!! I'm slow - haven't even order my flamingo ink yet...

Danni Reid said...

Your layers and details add so much to your card, glad you kept designing beyond CAS, so pretty! Thank you for inspiring us this week @IB!

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty!!! Love the flourished background with the hearts! Thank you for joining us!