Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Zentangle for Cardmakers Class homework

Happy Saturday everyone.

Today I want to share my homework for the Altenew On-line class, Zentangle for Cardmakers.  Although my project is not a card, I practiced a tangle pattern called Cat-kin.


I stamped one of the floral images from the Under The Cherry Blossom Tree stamp set and added the Cat-kin pattern in a size that would match my flowers.

Here's a close up.  And this point I realize I made a couple of mistakes on the pattern.  Better go back and continue.  :)


So this is after the correction.


Supplies:

Altenew Under The Cherry Blossom Tree 
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad (Pink to Red)
Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Soft Granite)
Whtie Gel Pen
Charcoal Grey marker
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a crafty day!


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. The class was very in enlightening.