Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Dainty Bouquet Journal Pages

Hello,

Welcome back.  It's almost half way thru March and I've only finished my March journal/planner page today!!  


I was inspired by the field of Tulips and their colors in the inspiration photo of the Altenew March Inspiration Challenge.  I really like how the orange mixes into the red, and that's how I stamp the Dainty Bouquet. I used some watecolor to darken certain areas and added small details.  The month is die cut using orange vellum and adhere using glossy accent.


Challenges:



Supplies:

Hero Arts mid-tone Shadow Ink (Butterbar)
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Peel Paint, Bundled Sage)
Memories Shadow Ink (Soft Grey)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!




3 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow! wonderful journal pages, your stamping and coloring are absolutely amazing! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Cris G. said...

Wow... gorgeous pages, Cindy!

creationsnz said...

Such a lovely abundance of flowers, I can almost smell them. CarolG