Followers

Monday, March 18, 2019

Tulip Garden

Hi,

Just a couple more days before the official arrival of Spring.  But even so, I can't wait to see my tulips blooms after the snow melt.  So I decided to create one on paper!  LOL


I used an older Hero Arts Digital Stamp - Tulip Garden to create this.   I use an image editor to resize the tulip image in various sizes, smaller one in the back and largest in the front, printed on white card stock and color in pencils.  And I decorated an envelope too.




Challenges:



Supplies:

Hero Arts Tulip Garden Digi stamp
Primacolor coloring pencils


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!

4 comments:

Betty said...

WOW!! fantastic coloring and design!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Cindy. Love what you have done with the tulips

creationsnz said...

Wow I love this, you are such a clever lady. I can imagine after snow and winter, waiting for some flowers. CarolG

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! Pencils were the perfect choice for these beautiful tulips, Cindy! I love how you lined them up with the largest in front...so realistic!