Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Jul-25

 Hello, and welcome!

I am sharing a home decor project today on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale fg group page.  


Don't these bright yellow Pansies bring you a smile?!  

Our July challenge theme is Summer/Holiday, and an option color choice: Yellow. 



After I die cut, and ink blended the shadow box pieces, I applied a coat of Feather Peacock Distress Spritz.  I love the subtle shimmer, although it is hard to see from the photo.

Challenges:



Supplies I used for my project are show in photos below:




Thanks for checking out my blog.  Have a sunny, happy day!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such charming pansies, Cindy - love the bright yellow with the beautiful blue you blended!!