Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Christmas Card 2024-Jul-25

 Hi,

I am sharing a Christmas card created using a woodblock stamp that I own since a LONG while.  It is nice to ink it up again.  


I stamped in black and colored with alcohol markers.  And added stickles in some areas.  The sentiment is also stamped in black.  Here's an interesting fact about my card, the background panel is a page from a coloring book that I didn't colored, and I thought it makes a perfect backdrop for my framed Christmas icons.

Challenges:

Woodblock Wednesday challenge (hosted by Amy Tsuruta) - Christmas In July






Supplies:

Woodblock stamp (source unknown)
Hero Arts Winter Foilage  Stamp & Cut XL
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Sq Scallope Frame
Ranger Stickles (Star Dust)

Thanks for visiting me.  Have a lovely day!


8 comments:

Inkami said...

Beautifully coloured holiday icons and the colouring book page is a fab background.

corysnana said...

Super cute card! Love your woodblock stamp and your great coloring. Thanks for sharing it in the Christmas in July Linky Party Gallery, Cindy.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, I love the pop pf colour against the b&W - looks so effective! Thanks for joining Leslie and me at Christmas kickstart - it's great to have you play along here again, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the look of the colored panel against the uncolored ornament pattern, Cindy - what a great idea!! Love this!!

Nancy said...

This is absolutely lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. Lovely card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the colored image against the uncolored BG and how genius of you to use it as the BG. I have printed a few coloring pages and you now have me thinking ... ;-)

~amy~ said...

What a fantastic design. Great idea using that coloring page as your main panel. Looks awesome. Love your card Cindy. thanks so much for playing along with Woodblock Wednesday!