Followers

Monday, July 15, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Jul-15

 Hi,

I am sharing another Summer/Holiday theme challenge project for the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group.

I think these ladies in their summery outfit are ready for the summer holiday!


I stamped them (Jane Davenport Sisterhood Clear stamp) on white card stock, colored with alcohol markers and paper pieced.  Then hand cut, and added to a piece designer paper by Mintay.  I cut a slit at the bag handle, so I could tug the hand of the lady in yellow underneath so it looks like she is holding it.  I also hand cut the sun glasses and flower from the same paper collection to add to their outfit.

Stamp sets used:


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!







3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great details on this fab project, Cindy - love how you've used the designer paper to enhance your vacationing ladies!!

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card Cindy. Love how you designed it.

Kate said...

Brilliant card Cindy. Love how you've added this stylish duo to the background paper - they look amazing! Hugs, Kate!