Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-May-26

 Hello there,

I hope this blog post finds you well!!

Today, I share a turquoise theme card, turquoise/aqua is the optional color for our Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group challenge this month.

I've participated the 2024 Spellbinder Weekender Virtual Retreat, and I really like the Gathering Stitches Die Set that comes in the kit.  So why not play with it more?!


Voila!  I used my creative license and made a turquoise rainbow.  😉  I die cut six sets of the rainbow using 6 shades of aqua/turquoise.  Now I have 5 more sets to make more cards!  Yay!  I shall share those later.

The stamp and die sets I used for my card are shown below:





Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!





2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful project with the embroidery hoop and rainbow, Cindy!! Love the wavy pattern behind too!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. A gorgeous card and awesome to have enough of the left overs to make other cards.