Followers

Monday, May 6, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-May-6

Hello there, 

 Welcome back to my blog.  I share my May (DT duties) planner page on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FG group page today.  Our May challenge theme is: Feminine, and/or the color Aqua/Turquoise.  

 I chose to make feminine looking planner page. 


The background patterned paper is from the Greenhouse Collection by KaiserCraft.  Other then the calendar panel, the rest of the elements are all various "49 and Market" products such as laser cuts, washi tape,  rub-on transfers, tags, & ephemera stacks.


I also added Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drop on the flowers and some leaves to add interest.


That's all for today, bye for now.

 

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

absolutely fabulous Cindy.