Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Monochromatic Butterfly on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

It's my turn to share another project on Die Cut Divas for this month's challenge theme: Monochromatic.

If you're not sure what that mean, here's a very simple explanation.

Monochromatic color pallets would be:
- All shades of blue.
- All shades of pink.
- All shades of green.
And you may use Black, White, and/or Grey with your color pallet.

Now here's my card.


I used an soft purple, ombre pattern paper for my background.  On a piece white card stock I die cut Waffle Flower Postage Collage, then I stamped various sizes butterflies onto each stamp, colored with watercolor pencils, then cut apart.  So I have multiple "stamps".

I distressed the edges of my stamps with Milled Lavender, and layered onto panels die cut using Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layer Die set.  

On the card above, I also applied Clear Wink of Stella on the butterfly for some shine.


I've went ahead and made a second card adding Waffle Flower Daily Background Stencil Duo to the mix.



I hope I've inspired you to play along.  Our sponsor this month is Waffle Flower.


And the challenge prize is:


Be sure to stop by Die Cut Divas to get all the challenge rules.   Click the Monthly Challenge button on the right sidebar for the link up post.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Butterflies Clear Stamp Set
KaiserCraft Butterflies Clear Set
Hero Arts S4676 Old Letter Writing Woodmount Stamp
Ranger Distress Watercolor Pencil (Salty Ocean, Villaninous Potion)
Ranger Distress Ink (Milled Lavender)
Ranger Archival Ink (Watering Can)
Ranger Dina Wakley Media Scribble Sticks (Blackberry)
Clear Wink of Stella
Dream Weaver Glossy White Embossing Paste
IZINK Glitter Paint (Rose Eggplant)

That's all for today, see you again soon!


 




No comments: