Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Favorite Die Cut Shape on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

It is already June 1st?  Ready or not, here's a new challenge on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  Our theme this month is: Your Favorite Die Cut Shapes.  

So bring out your favorite die cut shape dies and play along.  Please do tell us what die you used that is a favorite and why you chose your favorite(s).  If you make it a shaped (other than square or rectangle) card, even better.

Our sponsor this month is Elizabeth Craft Designs.  They are offering a $25 gift card to the challenge winner.


Here's my project made with one of my favorite die cut shapes, a camera die cut from the Camera Insert Kit (1763).



I die cut with Elizabeth Craft Design Bellerose Pink card stock for base, and embellished with some flowers and satin white sequins.  




I lined the inside with white card stock, and stamped with Flower Centers (CS330), and added a cake which I die cut using Christmas Pudding (retired).  

I hope I've inspired you to come join in the challenge.  Do hop over to Die Cut Divas and check out more inspiration projects.


Supplies:

From Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Christmas Pudding (1247) Die Set
Snowy Window (1825) Die Set
Bellerose Pink 12x12 Patterned Cardstock 

Others:
Spellbinders Tropical Flair Die Set
Ranger Letter It (It's The Little Things) Clear Stamp
Ranger Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Evergreen Bough

Thanks for coming over, I wish you a sweet day!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun camera shaped card, Cindy - just love all the elements you've combined!!

Arlene said...

So very cute and fun. I had to go check out the camera at ECD to see the dies. I would never have thought of using patterned paper. I love it.

Dawn T said...

how adorable Cindy. The shaped card looks amazing.