Followers

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team project 2024-jan-17

 Hello there,

It's my turn to share a project on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group today, and we have multiple challenge themes for January: New Year, the color Blue, Make Something Old New again!  

For this new year, I actually have a few crafty New Year Resolutions.  One of them is to make/decorate a matching envelope with my cards.  

I used a set of new (to me) stencil and a couple of older stamps to create this monochromatic birthday card.


I stenciled my background, then splattered some metallic watercolor (Bronze) on it, then I heat embossed the sentiment with Bronze embossing powder.  I distressed and ink blended the edges of the panel, and glued to a white top fold card base.  Next I adhered the die but banner (Day 11 goodie from 2022 Spellbinder Advent Calendar), and the cake which was stamped, colored with alcohol markers, and hand cut.  I embellished with a few Antique Gold sequins. 

For the matching envelope, I stenciled the flap.

Supplies used shown in photos below:




Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Cheers!



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun bday card with the stenciling and cake, Cindy - love the matching envelope too!!

Dawn T said...

Great card Cindy. Love the cake