Followers

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2024-Jan-07

 Happy Sunday!!

Today's project is the first one to post on the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group for 2024.  Our challenge theme this month is New Year, but also the color Blue, and Make Something Old New Again.

I combine a couple of new craft supplies, and older stamp and use some blue inks to create my card.

I die cut and dry embossed my white shaped card base.  On a separate white card panel, I white heat embossed the Sketch Flower, inked blended with three blue distress inks, spritzed with Perfect Pearl solution, then hand cut.  I inked sprayed a piece of multi media paper, and die cut two long leave branches, and die cut another using vellum.

I stamped with greeting with black, and adhere the arrangement onto the card base.  And Embellished the flower center with light blue enamel dots.

The Sketch Flower stamp was purchased in an in person class (Nov 2010) titled: Color My World, taught by Jennifer McGuire.  And here's the card we made with that same stamp.

I had fun pulling this stamp out of my Hero Arts collection and gave it some inky love.  

Here's photos of the supplies I used (except the Altenew Glacier Caves Enamel dots).




Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. I have that Hero Arts stamp - hasn't been used for a long time.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So fun to see a project with that flower stamp again, Cindy - a fave and you made it shine coordinating with new products!!