Followers

Friday, January 5, 2024

From Christmas to Spring on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

Now that the holiday rush for 2023 is over, it's time to prepare for 2024.  Today I present to you a couple of cards, starting with a Christmas card.  Yup, it's never too early to make those holiday cards!  

My teamie Arlene sent me some Whimsy Stamps die cuts to use, and of course they fit our Januaury challenge theme of: Never Before Used Stuff on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  


On top of an white splattered background, with the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Window die cut, I created this grid card with a raised frame; and two of the grids has a shaker element in it.

Supplies used for Christmas card:

2022 Spellbinders Advent Calendar Day 6 (Gnome Die)
49 & Market ARToptions Holiday Wishes Pattern Paper
49 & Market ARToptions Holiday Wishes Rub-On


Next up, a mini slim Spring birthday card with matching envelope. 


Besides ink blended the white die cut, I also used some Simple Stories pattern paper on the card and envelope.  And embellished with some 49 & Market run-on and sticker from an older Simon Says Stamp card kit.



Supplies used for birthday card:


2023 Spellbinder Advent Calendar Day 4 (Happy Birthday die)
Ranger Distress Ink (Spun Sugar, Crushed Olive)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Altenew Always Sunshine Clear Stamp set

I hope I've inspired you to play along.  If you do play, why not enter at Darnell's Never Before Used Schtuff Challenge.  One bird two stones!

Thanks for coming over to my blog, have a lovely day!


2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two gorgeous cards Cindy. Beautifully done.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable slimline with the gnome couple, Cindy - so precious & I love the pair of shaker windows too!