Followers

Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year, New Planner on Die Cut Divas

 Happy New Year!! 

May 2024 brings you lots laughter and happy crafty times!

It's a New Year, and I've created a page for a new planner using some Never Before Used Stuff!

  Speaking of NBUS, that's the challenge theme of January's challenge on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  There is no sponsor this month, however, Whimsy Stamp is generously donating a $15 gift voucher to their store for our challenge winner.

I will be using my planner page to keep track of my design team duties. 


The publish dates are circled, and I shall write notes about my projects in the empty note sheet below the calendar grid.


I use a pattern paper as the base of the background, then I stenciled with embossing paste.  


I also used a gold gel pen and added faux stitching and added lots of snowflakes (die cut using various paper).


I am linking up these challenges:



  

Supplies:

Never Before Used Stuff:

Others:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Planner Essentials 36 Windows Overlay (1811)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Snowflakes (1692)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Snowflake Variety Pack (1880)
Carta Bella Snowflake Swirl Stencil
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Distress Ink (Prized Ribbon)
Golden Gel Medium Light Molding Paste

6 comments:

Arlene said...

I love ring binders and that is such a pretty way to keep track of your projects and such.

Michelle N. said...

This would certainly make keeping track of your design team posts much easier on the eyes, so pretty!

Darnell said...

I love your snowy January page, Cindy! The lines for notes is a brilliant idea! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! And thank you for borrowing my NBUS acronym over on the Die Cut challenge so people know to come here, too. Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

Dawn T said...

Delightful Cindy. Good to see you so organised.

Greta said...

Love your stenciling on the patterned paper & beautiful die cut snowflakes! The touches of gold really set it off! Happy 2024, Cindy!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous page with all the snowflakes, Cindy! Love it!!