Followers

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team project 2023-Dec-28

 Good Tidings and Cheers to you and yours!

I am sharing another Christmas/Winter card in the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group.  I went with a classic wreath look.


I built the wreath around the round window on the card front, you could see the greetings from the outside.  I have to admit the wreath is a little wonky, but hey that's my personal touch!  LOL

All products used (except the red & green alcohol marker used on the holly branhes) are photographed below:



Thanks so much for coming over to my blog, and for all the continuing support.  Enjoy the rest of 2023, and I will see you in the New Year!!


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty wreath, Cindy, and I love the embossed pattern around it!!