Followers

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Sakura Art Journal on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

I am sharing an art journal page featuring Altenew Stunning Sakura bundle (stamp, stencil, and die).  

When it was first released in March 2023, I knew right away that's a set I want for my travelling album.  I bought it and it's been waiting for me to use.  Long story short, travelling album on the back burner, but I made a simple art journal page with it.


The substrate was dry embossed and ink blended with Crushed Olive and Tumbled Glass in an ombre fashion.  Then I adhere the cherry blossoms and frame.  

The cherry blossoms were stamped in black, inked with matching stencils, and die cut.  Inside the New Day Heart Frame die, I adhere a little panel (framed with black) stamped with an older Altenew set: Under The Cherry Blossom Tree.

I hope you enjoy my page, and that I've inspired you to come and join in our December challenge on Die Cut Divas Challenge blog.  Theme this month: Flowers.  Pull out your favorite floral stamps and have some fun.  Remember to use your die cut machine during the process in order to qualify for the draw.

More details could be found on Die Cut Divas.  


Supplies:

Altenew Under The Cherry Blossom Tree Stamp and Die
Altenew New Day Heart Frame Die
Altenew Craft Your Life Project Kit: Always Sunshine (3D Embossing Folder)
Altenew Crisp Dye Ink (Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Bamboo
Ranger Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Crushed Olive, Squeeze Lemonade, Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
StudioLight Jenine's Mindful Art Collection Sticker book





3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Stunningly beautiful Cindy. Love the soft pinks of your blossoms.

I Card Everyone said...

I adore Sakura Cherry blossoms - this is so beautiful, Cindy! Look at that lovely little work of art in that tiny frame - perfection!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous page, Cindy! I know your travel journal will be amazing once you get to it :)