Followers

Friday, December 8, 2023

Creations Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Dec-08

 Hello, hello!

Today I share a set of Christmas cards created using Spellbinders' 12 Days of Stitchmas Kit.  I went with a clean and layered look, most of the cards I used the goodie from one day, except for one.


The wavy sentiment strips were done with Spellbinders Make It Merry Sentiment Die Set.  The straight sentiment strips done using Mama Elemphant Easy Christmas Greetings & matching die.

For the background, I used various embossing folder and dies, and/or pattern paper.  

These were very fun to make, and I am sure this Stitching Die Set will be used over and over!

Do you know that out of this set of dies, there are a few that could be made into an interactive card.  For example, the Day 7, the Bell; you could make the clapper moves from side to side.



Challenge:



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!


3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy! These are amazing!!! Each one is charming, but that sweet little angel has stolen my heart today! xx
=]

Dawn T said...

wow Cindy. Gorgeous set of cards.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a wonderful set, Cindy! Loads of work to stitch everything but well worth it!!