Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Birch Press Layered Dies on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

Happy October 1st!  Have start your holiday cards yet?  If not, I hope my project today would give you some inspiration.  

When in doubt, layer those dies!  Or even easier, use layered die set like I did on my card.  


With a pretty layered die set, it's hard to go wrong.  All I did was die cut with different color card stock, layer the dies, arrange and attach to a dry embossed background.  Easy peasy!

The challenge theme this month on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog is: Use Layer Die Set or Layer a die on another die.  Our sponsor is: Birch Press Design.  Challenge winner will receive a $20 gift card to their store.


Go over here to check out more inspiration from the DT!

Supplies:

Birch Press Design String Art Nativity Star (retired)
Hero Arts Winter Foilage Stamp & Cut XL
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
White Gel Pen

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!



6 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely, Cindy - wonderful dimension!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous, Cindy! Just love the texture of the embossed string art behind the sprigs!!

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous Cindy. Such a beautiful Christmas card.

Michelle N. said...

I love how the embossing elevates the beautiful die cuts!

Arlene said...

WOW, I know in RL that the depth to this card is wonderful. Such a beautiful card.

I Card Everyone said...

I love your leaves and berries, Cindy! Such a gorgeous way to back-light them, too!
=]