Followers

Friday, September 29, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Sep-29

 Hello,

Hope you're having a great September!!  It's already the 29th today, where did this month go?  I am still creating project with Creation Scrapbook Centrale FB page challenge of Cinema/Films. 

Can you tell which film I was inspired by?  Leave me a comment to let me know your answer.


I created by background with stenciling, ink smooshing, and ink blending.  And I added a generous spritz of Perfect Pearl to make it shimmery.


All main supplies photographed below:




Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet page, Cindy - love your Ariel under the sea!!

Dawn T said...

Adorable Cindy. Great project. The movie - The Little Mermaid - Your Ariel is cute.