Followers

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Creative Scrapbook Centrale Team Project 2023-Aug-10

 Hi and welcome back,

I am sharing a holiday card in the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group page for August's challenge theme:  Animal/Insects. My project is inspired by Bibi Cameron's trellis card seen in this video.   


This was fun to make.  I think I will definitely make more to add to my holiday cards stash.  

Supplies used in my project are photographed below:



That's all for now.  Have a good one!


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous! My little swap group are doing this design for next month's challenge. It's such a versatile design.

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, this is as cute as it can be! He is such a handsome reindeer and multiples would be so fun to make!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous trellis card with the holiday twist, Cindy!!