Followers

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Pop-up Joy on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

Do you use non-holiday stamp/die to make holiday cards?  I do.  And I am sharing a couple on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog today.

First of all, I would like to give a big shout out to my Die Cut Divas design team mate Linda W., she sent me some lovely Poppystamps Fern and Daisy Pop-up Easel die cuts.  They've been sitting in my Treasure Bin (a bin filled with special supplies for use on special occasions) waiting to be used for some special cards.  Well, today is that day, I chose a green set and a white set and I made two holiday cards with them.  Let's take a look.


I am very happy how they turned out.  The "Joy" die I used has been retired, but these other "joy" dies from Poppystamps are very good substitutes:  Double Joy, Joy Freestyle Script, & Stacked Joy.

 I added a oval die cut of script pattern paper to the Fern and Daisy die cuts, glued the Joy die cuts with foam adhesive.  The flowers are colored with alcohol markers.

The "stopper" is a gold heat embossed sentiment from Mama Elephant.



I hope you're inspired to play along our August challenge: Pop-up Creations.  Create a pop-up card for any occasion and join in the fun.  Our August sponsor on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog is Poppystamps.  


Supplies for my card:

Poppystamps Holiday Joy (retired)
Copic Markers
Versamark Watermark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Altenew Antique Gold Sequins


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful easel cards Cindy. Just love the elegance of them

Arlene said...

These are gorgeous! WOW! You've made gorgeous holiday cards here.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Glad you could make use of those pop-up easel bits I sent, Cindy - you've really made the most of them with this special holiday duo!!