Followers

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Creative Scrapbook Centrale Team Project 2023-Aug-20

 Hello there,

I am sharing another Animal/Insects theme project on Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB group page today.  


Not a complicated design.  Background is created with embossing folder and ink blending.  Pine branches, cones, and bird all die cut with a bit of inking (and a bit of Stickles on the cones).  Sentiment stamped and hand cut.  And some white ink splatter tied it all together.

Supplies used for my project photographed below 
(exclude from photo is Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink):



Thanks for coming over to visit, enjoy a lovely day!!


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. A beautiful card.

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, you might know by now how much I adore birds! Your little tweetie is going to make someone's holidays a little bit merrier!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet birdie and I love the embossed background too, Cindy!!