Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Jun-11

 Hello there,

Ever wonder what to do with the lovely pieces of laser cuts/die cuts you punched out but weren't used?  How do you store them?  I have decided to use coffee filters to make an accordion storage album for them.  I am inspired by an artist in the world wide web, but I couldn't find the link of the reel/video I saw.  So sorry I couldn't give credit.  :(

Anyhow, this is my project.  

I used various 49 & Market run-ons and washi tapes to decorate the front and back covers, which were cut out from package paper of the 49 & Market Ephemera Stacks. The word "FILED" was stamped using Elizabeth Craft Designs stamp set: Ink With Journaling Cards (CS280).

Front cover

Back cover

side view

top view

Thanks for coming over.  Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful coffee filter file, Cindy!! Just love the combo of washi and rub-ons you used!!

Dawn T said...

Delightful project Cindy. Great use of the rub-ons and washi.