Followers

Friday, June 30, 2023

Christmas Card 2023-Jun-30

 Hi, so nice to see you here.

I've been quite distracted by other things and I am seriously behind on making my holiday cards (compare to last year).  Today I got inspired by Christmas Kickstart Challenge #75 - Festive Fancy Fold.

Here's my take:


I had fun making it, while using some of my favorite products.  I used to think that I'd keep the good paper for a special project, well I snapped out of that today.  Each and every project I make is special, so I am using the good paper from now on!!  😁

 Challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #75 - Festive Fancy Fold



Supplies:

49 & Market ARToptions Holiday Wishes 6x8 Collection Pack
49 & Market ARToptions Holiday Wishes Ephemera Bits
49 & Market ARToptions Postage Stamp Washi Tape
Elizabeth Craft Designs Holiday Sparkle CS236 Clear Stamp Set
Ranger Candy Cane Stickles

Thanks for coming over.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how the trees open to reveal the snowy truck with Christmas tree, Cindy! Great Christmas card!!

Dawn T said...

It's a fantastic card Cindy. Looks a little vintage-y

Dotty Jo said...

You've saved the special paper for a very special project, Cindy! This is lovely and so beautifully put together too. Thanks for playing along with Arlene and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Arlene said...

I love the card. The old truck with the tree in the back is really beautiful. So glad you joined us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge