Followers

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Birthday garlands on Die Cut Divas

 Happy July 1st!  To my fellow Canadian, Happy Canada Day!!

It's a day to celebrate birthdays, it's Canada's birthday, and also July is the birthday month of our July sponsor My Favorite Things on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.



And here's my card:

For my project, I used My Favorite Things CS-310 (Love Buds) and the matching die.  I stamped and color the flowers and branches in alcohol markers, then die cut.  Arrange them to form garlands on the card base (with strips of pattern paper already glued); and added a fish tail banner with the stamped sentiment.  It's not complicated at all.

Come join in our July Challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Our challenge theme: Birthday.  Challenge winner will receive a $25 gift card to their store.


Supplies:

My Favorite Things  CS-310 Love Buds Clear Stamp Set
My Favorite Things MFT-1346 Love Buds Die-namics
Copic Markers
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)

Thanks for coming over, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous garland, Cindy, & I love it atop the patterned strips!!