Followers

Monday, June 5, 2023

Christmas Spy on Die Cut Divas

 Hi,

It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas today.  My card features the playful "My Spy" digital stamp from SheepSki Designs, our June challenge sponsor.


Doesn't the image make you chuckle?  I colored the printed image with alcohol markers and coloring pencils.  I lightly stenciled the background with distress ink.  Then I hand cut partially so I could fit the wood grain pattern paper at the bottom, after that I die cut with an arch die.  Next I stamped the sentiment in black, and embellished with Christmas lights die cut.

Our June challenge theme is: Critters on Die Cut Divas.  Do come and play along.  


Challenge prize is 3 digital image of winner's choice.  Click the 'Monthly Challenge' button on the right side bar Here for more details. 

Supplies:

Spellbinders Essentials Arches Die
Spellbinders Hummingbird Textures Stencil
Poppystamps Christmas Light Background Die
Carta Bella Snowflake Swirl Stencil
Hero Arts Coloring Layering Nordic Trees Clear Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Touch Markers
Prismacolors Coloring Pencils
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

So cute Cindy. Such a fun card.

Arlene said...

Clever design! I love the Xmas lights in the "reindeers" antlers. Adorable!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling arch card with the doggie and reindeer, Cindy! Love the bitty lights too!!