Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team projects 2023-Apr-22

 Happy Saturday everyone,

I've got a set of 4 holiday cards to share with you.  I bought this set of stamp, Stampers Anonymous Festive Collage last year and it's first time I use it.  Wow!!  


I stamped the images with shadow ink on mix media paper panels, then use the distress watercolor pencils to 'ink' the different parts of the stamp, spritz with water, and stamp.  I do this a couple of time to mix in small color variations.  Once everything dried, I stamp again with the shadow ink.

Next I distressed the rest of the panel and edges, then dry emboss.  I embellished with 49&Market ARToptions Holiday Wishes Rub-on and Postage Washi. 

Main supplies used are photographed below:



Thanks for visiting me.  Have a lovely day!!




2 comments:

Dawn T said...

So pretty Cindy. These are beautiful cards.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a great set, Cindy!! Just love the layers of postage stamps with those gorgeous images!!