Followers

Monday, May 1, 2023

May 1st project on Die Cut Divas

 Happy May 1st everyone!!

This month, on Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog, our theme is Tic-Tac-Toe.


For my project I chose diagonally from left top to bottom right: Flowers, Love, Pattern Paper.


I cut apart one of the cards from the 49 & Market ARToptions Avesta Card Kit and trimmed it to fit an A2 white card front.  This is my pattern paper.  Then I die a heart shape from the panel from it, applied rub-on transfer "LOVE" "U" on the heart die cut, and the square brackets on the pattern panel. 

The pattern panel is glued to white card front, and the heart shape die is mounted with foam adhesive. 

And it's so happened that the color of the rub-on matches some Hero Arts art flowers from my stash.  So I picked a few out and generously spritzed with shimmer spray.  Assembled them and glued to the card.  I then applied more rub-on transfers (the leaves), glued sequins to the flower centers.


Oh I had fun making this one.  Not only I pulled out the long forgotten art flowers and gave them some love, there is no stamping necessary either!  

Our sponsor this month is Frantic Stampers.  



Do stop by Die Cut Divas to check out the rest of the inspiration projects and join in the challenge.

Supplies:


Thanks for visiting, have a lovely day!


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You really made the most of that tic-tac-toe line, Cindy!! Just love all the elements you've combined!!

Arlene said...

I love the shimmer and no stamping? LOL Lovely, lovely card.

Dawn T said...

thJust delightful Cindy. I love the rub-ons from 49th and Market.

Michelle N. said...

So many great techniques I must remember to use-wonderful card!