Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Apr-02

 Hi,

I am sharing a "Flower/Nature" theme project on the Creations Scrapbook Central FB page today.  

Nothing too complicated. 


With the help of beautiful cutting dies, I created a shape card base.  I die cut the orchid blooms using watercolor paper, and watercolor using my orchid plant as model. 


Looks like I need more practice, but I am quite happy with the result.  After I adhered the orchid and branch onto the card front, I added the stamped sentiment banner.

Main supplies used are shown photos below.








3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a stunning shaped card, Cindy - absolutely adore it!! You captured your orchids beautifully!!

Maureen Morton said...

This is slo lovely Cindy!! The design is unique and the water coloring is amazing. Plus you have such a green thumb!! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Cindy. Love the colouring on the orchids. And what a stunning shape.