Followers

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday March 2023

 Hi,

I am playing along Amy Tsuruta's Woodblack Wednesday challenge today.  It's a fun one where you take out some wood mount stamp and play.

For my project, I used a Penny Black wood mount stamp called Pansy Parade (1841K) dated in the year 2000.  


I stamped it on white card stock in Tuxedo Black, and colored with alcohol markers.  I hand cut one right side edge, masked the flowers and stencil the left side.  I added a cool blue grey panel in the underside to provide contrast.  My finished card measures 3 1/2 by 5 3/4 inches.

Supplies:

Penny Black wood mount stamp Pansy Parade (1841K)
Copic Markers
Ranger Distress Ink (Weathered Wood)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks for coming over, have a sweet day!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cindy, I'm so happy that you're playing along. What a pretty Pansy image. Awesome that it is dated 2000. You've featured it BEAUTIFULLY. Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Cindy. I've been bringing my wooden stamps out for my Granddaughter - she can handle them easier than on acrylic blocks. Must make a card with what's sitting on the desk.

wienerhoneymooners said...

STUNNING!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So gorgeous with the floral border and the stenciled trellis, Cindy!!