Followers

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Mar-23

 Hi,

I made a very soft, very feminine card with the theme of music today for the Creations Scrapbook Centrale FB page.


I stenciled using the Music stencil from Vicky Papaioannou's Create Happiness collection on a piece of patterned paper.  Once it's dried, I adhere treble clef die cut, vellum flowers and vellum dragonfly, and added the sentiment banner.


I added Star Dust Stickles to flower center and body of dragonfly for interest.

The main supplies used are in the photographs below except banner die from Spellbinders 2022 Advent Calendar day 11 and 'make a wish' stamp from Spellbinders 2022 Advent Calendar day 13.



I am so happy you visit today.  Have a great one!




1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love all the elements you combined for this feminine card, Cindy!!