Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Scrapbook Centrale Creative Team Project 2023-Feb-01

 Hello everyone,  

This is my second post of the day, for my Die Cut Divas post, please click Here.


I am very happy to announce I have joined the Creative Team at my local stamp store Scrapbook Centrale.  And this is project for today.


I created a heart shape easel card.  

I used an old heart shape stencil and traced the card base layer and assembled.  I trace an extra one and dry embossed with Sizzix 3D Texture (661261) embossing folder and then ink blend with Spun Sugar.  

The bouquet has die cut on color card stocks with combination of Spellbinders Parcel & Post Mailbox Die Set and Spellbinders 2022 Advent Calendar goodies.  

For the easel stopper, I die cut a heart shape (from the Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-up Die set) five times and glued together, and applied glossy accent on the top.

I also created a box to hold it using Elizabeth Craft Designs Pizza Box die (1781).


And I added a vellum belly band with a 'clasp' (die cut with Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts).



Okay that's it for now.  Have a good one!



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Absolutely amazing projects, Cindy!! Love the heart pop-up and its matching pizza box!! Congrats on joining your store's team - you'll be awesome!!

Greta said...

Congrats! Your card & box are gorgeous!