Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Travel mixed journal pages

 Hi,

Last weekend, I took a mixed media class at my local stamp store, and the teacher was Vicky Papaioannou from Stamperia!  It was a great pleasure to meet her in person and took part in her class.  

After I completed the class project, I created another double page layout in my stone paper journal at home.  You know what they say, practices make perfect!!  



Supplies:

Stamperia CREATE HAPPINESS by Vicky Papaiannou:


Hero Arts/Studio Calico Come Fly With Me Cleat Stamp set
Golden Light Modeling Paste
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Peacock Teal
Winsor & Newton Ink: White

Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

what an awesome layout on your journal

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lucky you to meet Vicky in person after all these years of knowing her online! Love your journal pages, Cindy!!