Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Birthday Hugs on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas today sharing another project featuring our sponsor's products, Birch Press Design's Big Birthday Sugar Script Die (no longer listed on their web site) and Big Hugs Sugar Script Die


On my slimline white card base, I first adhered a dry embossed pattern paper panel.  I die cut both outline words using card stock in eggplant and white, then the detail word in gold.  I glued the detail word onto the white outline, then onto eggplant outline slightly offset.  

I attached the word die cuts with foam adhesive onto the card front, then a branch (die cut three times in gold, white, and eggplant stacked slightly offset).

A rather simple design, but I think it is quite festive!

November's challenge theme is Anything Goes on Die Cut Divas, and our sponsor is Birch Press Design.  

Now it's your turn to create.  I'll see you in the challenge gallery (link up here)!

Supplies:

Birch Press Design's Big Birthday Sugar Script Die
Poppystamps Dove and Olive Branch Die


Thanks for coming over to my blog.  Have a sweet day!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the Big Sugar Scrip sentiment, Cindy - this card is a party!!