Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Woodblock Wednesday

 Happy Hump day!

I am joining Amy Tsuruta today to give some inky love to our woodblock stamp.

My project features two woodblock stamp by Hero Arts.  Little Greetings Holidays (LL516) and Sleeping Fox by Lia (D6109).  Of course I added newer clear stamp to the mix.


The arche card base is first die cut, then I dry embossed the front panel.  I added a Antique Gold arche die cut to frame the poinsettia, and the Sleeping Fox.

The Sleeping Fox is stamped with archival Acorn on a piece ink smooshed panel spritzed with Gold mica spray.  And I hand cut it.


Do you have any woodblock stamp in your stash?  May be it's time to dust them off and ink them up.

For more information, check this FB post.

Other challenges:





Supplies:

Hero Arts Sleeping Fox by Lia Woodblock Stamp
Hero Arts Little Greetings Holidays Woodblock Stamp
Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia Clear Stamp
Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia Frame Cut
Spellbinders Essential Arches Die Set
Sizzix Delightful Deer Die Set
Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink (Red Royal, Butter Bar)
Ranger Distress Ink (Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire)
Ranger Archival Ink (Acorn)
Ranger Wendy Vecchi Mica Spray (Butter Cup)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)

Thanks so much for coming over to my blog.  Have a great day!!





4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love this, Cindy! The sweet fox looks cute with the poinsettias and I love the arch & pretty sentiment! Hadn't played at Amy's challenge but will have to check into it - I have tons of woodblock stamps!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Cindy. Great to get the wooden stamps out.

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy, you know I can't resist a Poinsettia card - what a beautiful place for a nap for your little fox!
=]

k said...

Absolutely stunning. Love the elegant design. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.