Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Fall/Autumn Art Journal Page

 Hi,

It's a rainy Saturday here, that mean perfect crafting weather.  I completed this Fall/Autumn journal page today.


The substrate is black journal page from Jenine's Mindful Art Collection Art Journal.  I inked a piece of corrugated card board to create base pattern, then use brush to add details, then applied ink sprayed.  The leaves are die cut from a watercolor panel using ECD die from the Snowy Window set, and I added shimmer spray.  You could see the shimmer in the close up below.


So I am a little lazy to type out all the supplies, I took photos instead.  Hehe.




Challenges:


Thanks for visiting me, I wish you a sweet day!


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lovely fall journal page, Cindy! Great texture from the corrugated panel & the piled leaves look amazing!!

Dawn T said...

fantastic journal page Cindy. Love all the gorgeous texture and layers.

Fairy Qu33n said...

I love your journal, the colours are so beautiful and this cover is wonderful 😍😍😍 you're so creative 🤩