Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop

 


Hello there,

I am playing along 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  This time around, we don't have to make it a Fall/Winter theme, just project with coffee/tea/cocoa will do.  And here's what I came up with.


On a watercolor background panel, I stenciled with Funky Fossil Designs' Caffeine Buzz.   Added twine I dye using Stamperia Coffee Dye Ink. I used the same ink and created a 'matching' panel, adhere to card base.  And embellished with a faux wax seal created using Spellbinders Faux Wax Seal Stamp & Die set; the coffee cup image in the middle of the seal is from Concord & 9th Coffee Blend Turnabout Stamp Set.

Thanks for coming over to my blog, have a cozy day!


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous stenciling and ink blending, Cindy! I love the little cup icon with the string too!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. A gorgeous card.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cindy! What a FUN and fabulous coffee card. I love your background. This makes me want another coffee this morning. Good luck in the coffee hop and thanks for sharing your creativity.

By the way.....I'd absolutely LOVE to have you come play along with us any time you can over at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we are BLESSED to have amazing sponsors/prizes too. It would be great to see your art shared with us. I hope to see you (and your art) again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is fabulous!

Hetty said...

Beautiful background! Great colors.
Caffinated greetings!