Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Christmas Cards 2022-Sep-03

 Hi there,

I am sharing another addition to my Christmas card stash.  Wouldn't it fun to open a letter mail and a whole pile of snowflakes spill out?!  My card is inspired by this idea.  


I present to you an envelope shaped card.  This open envelope is die cut using Pigment Craftt's Enveloped die.  I layered a bunch of snowflakes die cut using glitter paper, vellum, and white card stock splattered with gold, and adhere them to my envelope.

So fun!!!

Challenges:

Time Out Challenge #221 - Festive

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Versamark Watermark Ink
WOW Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine Embossing Powder

Thanks for coming over.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a gorgeous card Cindy. so sparkly looking.

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! You are so talented, Cindy, Jo x

Linda said...

Your gorgeous sparkly snowflakes certainly got my attention!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow, Cindy - just love your enveloped shaped card with all the snowflakes!!