Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

Fall Hello on Die Cut Divas

 Hi, 

Hope you're enjoying September.   It's my turn to post on Die Cut Divas today, and I am sharing this Fall Hello slimline card.


I started by printing multiple copies of the STAMPlorations Thankful for Autumn Digital Stamp set on white card stock.  Then I selectively colored some of the them with alcohol markers, then hand cut.

I stenciled and ink blended the white slimline card base front, then adhered the images, and added the 'hello' die cuts.

STAMPlorations is our August challenge sponsor.  This month's theme is Anything Goes with the option of Autumn.


I hope you're inspired to play along, see you in the challenge gallery!  To link up, click here.  Remember to add die cut and/or dry embossing to your project to qualify for the draw.  Challenge winner will receive a $20 gift code to their digital stamps.

Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Crushed Olive, Wild Honey, Barn Door)
Alcohol Markers

Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Super pretty card Cindy. Love your colouring on the fruit baskets.