Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Anything Goes on Die Cut Divas

 Hello, hello!

I am sharing a Christmas card today on Die Cut Divas, for this month's challenge theme is Anything Goes.


The focal element 'Noel' is gold heat embossed on a light weight mixed media paper panel.  To create a bit of shadow, I traced the embossed image with a grey fine marker.

On the background panel, I first wet it with water, while it is drying, I randomly stamped with snowflakes in three distress inks so some images are more fuzzy than others; this way I get a bit of depth in the background.  Then the panel is adhered onto a card base with strips of glittered gold tape on the edges.

Our sponsor this month is CAS-ual Friday Stamps.  Do hop over to Die Cut Divas to get all the challenge details.


Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood)
Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Watermark Ink

That's all from me today.  Have a lovey day.

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty card Cindy. Love the soft snowflake background and the wonderful embossed sentiment.

Arlene said...

I love the way your gold heat embossed "Noel" really set this card apart. WOW