Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Floral 4 U

 Hello,

Hope you're all doing well.  I've sharing a card I created for a few challenges.


I had lots of fun making this one.  The flowers and letters are die cut from a watercolor panel I found in my stash.  The rest of the card pretty straight forward.

Challenges:

Poppy Stamps Challenge #92: Floral Fantasy

The Flower Challenge #68 - Use A Number


(Product used for the very first time: all the Poppystamps die listed in the supplies section)




Supplies:


Thanks for visiting.  Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Darnell said...

Your pretty flowers look amazing clustered and hanging from the garden trellis, Cindy! I love the pinks and yellows and how the flowers pop against the white and aqua. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm betting that Penelope frame is new, Cindy - just love how you used it to ground the gorgeous flower cluster along the top!! Thanks for linking up to NBUS - happy to see you there, my friend!! Linda W. May Guest Designer

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! This card is gorgeous!! The flowers look so amazing with the colors you used and the trellis in the background, the pinks and yellows are one of the sweetest color combinations.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, we hope you come back and play again next time.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy I am so happy your stash included this fun 4! It brought you and this lovely card full of fabulous flowers to us at The Flower Challenge! Thanks for playing!
=]

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

I love how you used the Poppystamps background die as a garden trellis. Really wish I had thought of that. Lovely card and I really like the 4u in the bottom right corner too.

Christi Conley said...

WOW - I saw this card in the NBUS challenge and it was so pretty it caught my eye! Wonderful use of color and and absolutely beautiful card! Hugs! Christi xoxo

Jeanne J. said...

Cindy your mix of florals is total eye candy!